CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh the horrors of MATH!!! =0)

So, I went to math today.. and my teacher was sick with pnemonia..NOOOOO!!!!!! oh man! So we had a substitute. And you know when a substitute tries to teach math.. well that is how it went.. and then I try to go get help in the math lab.. and I just got so confused! Why do I even need to take math anyhow?? haha.. somedays it seems like a foreign language to me! Man! I admire anyone that can do math!

4 comments:

Taylor's mom said...

I'm glad you are taking math now instead of waiting 8 years like I did. That's when you say wowsers because you can't remember anything!!

Alyssa Joy said...

Kylee I love your blog! I'm excited for us to be sort of sisters in law :) You are too cute!

Heather said...

i got pj pants for christmas that said "Im too pretty for math" and i think the same goes for you

Dixon Leavitt said...

YOu are much better than me! If I had seen a substitute, I would have walked right out of class