CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sweet Sixteen




So, today marks a monumental event in our family! Lyndee aka L-K, dee, lou, lynd.. turned SIXTEEN today. I can't believe how fast time flies. There are so many things I love about lyndee. I love her laugh. I love how she attracts everyone to her. She holds the world in her hands.. and can accomplish anything that she sets her mind to. Lyndee is passionate and puts her whole heart into everything she does. She isn't afraid to be herself. She is confident. She is loving. She is talented. She is smart. She is my friend! Happy Birthday Dee.. I hope it was a great one!

1 comments:

heidi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! AH!! I cannot believe that Lyndee is 16. Holy cow.
Happy Birthday Lynd. You are so gorgeous!!

Ky, thanks for coming up last weekend! It was so so fun to see you and hang out with you. I feel like you really understand me and everything that's going on. I love you. Let's do it again soon.