CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Update

My goodness! Where has the time gone? Well, I have officially been a slacker in the blogging department. But for a little update in my life- things are going really well. I am adjusting to living at home. And I am loving being able to go to everyone's games, and dance recitals. I am keeping busy by working, reading, playing uno with Lynd and Kyler, being a cheerleader, making cookies, playing volleyball, and simply by talking to people. How I love that. I feel like I am growing a lot. Who knew you could grow so much by just moving home? Life couldn't be better.

3 comments:

Taylor's mom said...

Love the post! You learn a lot because you're more apt to stop and listen and "smell the roses". IF you think you had a great relationship with your mom before, you'll have an even better one now!
Luv ya

heidi said...

It will be when I get to see you soon!!!! :) I miss you so bad!!! I'm glad things are going well!! Love you Ky

The Wintertons said...

So this has NOTHING to do with your post, but I don't have your number... we're switching the E-team thing to tomorrow night (Friday) at my house!!! Check the facebook thing for details! HOPE YOU GET THIS MESSAGE IN TIME!!!!!