CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009














What a fun weekend with my family! BIG NEWS! Syd got baptized this last Saturday. It is crazy to think she is the last of our siblings to be baptized. It was such a beautiful day, and Syd looked so cute. I am so proud of her and her choice to be baptized. Shay and Dixon have been here the last three days. And it is so sad to see them leave. Can't wait to have them visit again! :) We took some family pictures. Doesn't everyone look so old? I can't believe it.

2 comments:

heidi said...

You guys look so so so cute!! I can't believe Syd is baptized. That's so crazy! You all look so beautiful.

Sorry I didn't call you when I was up there. Things got busy and it was a crazy week. I'll be up there the end of the month. Zuppas?

Heather said...

You guys are all so gorgeous! Syd is growing up so fast!!