CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Reflecting..

So, with my last final wrapping up tomorrow at 12pm, I have been doing a lot of thinking. Who knew four months ago that I would make such great friends and learn things that I never thought I would learn. I now know why I needed to come to Utah State, and I feel more blessed then ever to experience Aggie pride, and visit with so many different people. Even though this is labeled as the frozen tundra of Utah, I haven't felt all that extremely cold. Believe it or not, there is lots of hot chocolate here, and I enjoy being outside and enjoying the day. I am thankful for this past semester.. and I am looking forward to new adventures ahead!

4 comments:

heidi said...

I miss you!! I love your optimism! You amaze me! Love you!!

Heather said...

You are amazing and so positive!! Love you girl

Bliss said...

you've always been amazingly positive and insightful. I miss your beautiful face and innocent comments! Hope all is well sweetie

*liSa* said...

Kylee, I love you so much!!
I'm so glad that you made awesome life long friends! College really is truely amazing that way!