CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So..

So, I have been told recently that I need to blog more.. it's not that I don't like to blog, I just love reading everyone else's blogs I forget to update my own :)
Good NEWS! School is going really good. I am loving my classes. Burr.. it is freezing here in logan. But, I finally saw the sun shine today, no more inversion! :) whoot whoot!

Some funny things have happened already this semester, and I am so grateful for moments of laughter. I have to share one with you because it was just too funny not to share.

So, I came home from school the other day and my friend was walking to his car, and he saw me, so he starts walking over to say hi to me. On his way over he hit this huge giant ice sheet, and there was nothing he could do.. he fell flat on his back with his feet sticking up in the air. Ouch, I know.. but we were laughing about that all day. It was so funny.

Another one real quick. So, I am walking on campus, and I see Nate. But he didn't see me. So, he's just walking along, completely in the zone.. and I chuck a snowball at him and hit him.. he looked up and his face was the funniest thing I have ever seen. It was this expression that I am sure if it had words it would say something like "Who does that?!" haha.. I think I laughed all day at this one because he couldn't figure out who had thrown the snowball at him until he heard me laugh histarically. It was one of those moments where you are laughing so hard, and you can't run away from the person who is chasing you because you have pretty much turned into jello:)

It's so fun this semester to have such good friends. I am learning a lot. I have already cried alot, laughed alot.. and enjoyed alot. It's goona be a good semester I can feel it.

2 comments:

Taylor's mom said...

I love you!
You amaze and inspire me with your sense of humor, great attitude and huge amounts of LOVE!!!
You are such a great person...don't ever forget that!

Sarah Branca said...

Ha ha I'm glad that our blogging conversation yesterday had an impact on you! I just love you Ky!