CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

just reflecting

So, you know those nights where your brain just doesn't want to stop thinking??? Here are just some random thoughts that I have...

1. Shaylee is going to be the prettiest bride! I have the butterflies and the can't eat can't sleep feeling for her.. I am so excited! and Dixon and his family are amazing! I hope that I can be good friends with them too :)

2. I have the best support system!

3. Play dough ice cream is heaven

4. Laughter is the best medicine.. and can brighten any day

5. Patience is a virtue.

6. Little kids are the world's greatest teachers

7. I want to wake up tomorrow at seven am and go running.. the question is.. is can I wake up that early??

8. Random weird boys that hit on me at work.. are well.. weird! and I don't know what to do about them!

9. It takes one minute to meet someone, one hour to get to know someone, one day to love somone, and a lifetime to forget them

10. I wonder what adventures I will embark on this summer..

11. What am I going to do without a roomate? I have never not had one.. cause I have always shared a room with my twin sister shay..

12. Don't settle for anything.. Dream big.

13. I don't have to be a supermodel.. I just have to be myself.

....................

6 comments:

Keri said...

I love your thoughts Kylee. Thanks for sharing. How are all the wedding plans going? We can't wait to see you in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks. I am so excited for Dixon and Shaylee. I am glad to hear that you are happy for them. My girls talk about how hard it will be. . . the first one to get married. (its a twin thing I guess) I love that you feel her butterfiles. That is awesome.

heidi said...

Tell the weird boys that you have a boyfriend! I KNOW you have boy-friends, you just aren't neccessarily dating any of them. They don't need to know that. Don't you carry a fake ring around?! Be prepared!
I think i'm coming to the reception in utah next week...I can't wait to see you!

Heather said...

wow you have some deep and productive thoughts late at night...you really have your head on straight. I cant believe shay is getting married. i swear like last summer we were having sleepovers and sharing clothes and now she is going to be MARRIED!?!?! oh the crazy twists and turns life takes us on!!

Taylor's mom said...

I love your reflections! They are so personal and honest! You are such a loving person. I know you are having a hard time with the thought if not having your twin but I promise you, the Lord will not allow you two to be apart. You are special spirits that were made together both literally and spiritually and it will always be that way.
Call me any time you need to. Know that I love you so much and I appreciate the love you give in return.
I don't know Dixon well yet but he's going to be an amazing Bro-in-law and I know he will understand the bond between you and Shay...if he doesn't, he needs to answer to me! Ü Just kidding.
Luv u

Taylor's mom said...

I love your reflections, they are so open and honest! I love you and want you to know how special you are. I know you're struggling with the thought of not having your twin but I promise you the Lord will not let you be away from each other like that. You were both made together for a reason both literally and spiritually.
I don't know Dixon well yet but I know he will be a fun brother-in-law and I think he will understand the bond you two have. If not, have him call me! Ü Just kidding.
Know you're loved and appreciated for the love you give in return.

Taylor's mom said...

ok, so I posted that twice because I couldn't see it the first time but the point is YOU'RE LOVED and I'm a blog dork! Ü
hee hee hee hee