CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

okay.. funny story

So, I have to share this story..

Kay, So I am at work at Kohl's, and I am just minding my own business just folding towels and making the home department of our stoor look nice, and this guy comes up to me with I guess were his sisters. So, I kindly greet them with a hello (as we are told to do) and I ask them if they are finding everything okay.. and they say yep.. well I hear these whispers coming from their direction.. and then all of the sudden I am left with this boy and his sisters run off!! What kind sisters he has! =) And he starts talking to me.. kay.. So, I was just like oh my! what to do, What to do.. So, you know he tries to get a conversation going and I was trying to be nice, without being too nice.. there is a fine line though! Anyway.. so this boy pulls out his phone and is about to use the "hey here's my phone.. oh can I get your number by the way" lines.. and he asks so.. your boyfriend would be pretty upset if he saw me talking to you right now wouldn't he. So, I just quickly thought it out.. and I hate to lie.. but I had too! So, I said yep. But it gets better.. he stayed and talked with me for ever after that.. and just wouldn't leave. Oh my, I was like.. okay than.. and he just was a weird guy.. anyway.. he finally doesn't say anything he just leaves! Phew! Crazy utah boys! Dating life is tough! =)

haha.. just thought I would share!

2 comments:

heidi said...

Kylee...Dating 101...you have a boyfriend. You have lots of BOYfriends, you just aren't dating any of them. So really it wasn't a lie!
I guess life in P-town has taught me well. I'll see you wednesday!

Alyssa Joy said...

ky you are just too hot... the guys can't leave you alone!!