CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

History Class

You know those days where you are in class and the teacher is teaching and you know they are saying something really important that is going to be on the test? And your eyelids just feel so heavy, but you try your hardest to fight to stay awake. You fidget around with your backpack, put lip gloss on, doodle on your notes, drink water, stretch.. and yet nothing seems to work? Then you look at the clock and no time has passed at all.. and you know your doomed?!:) Well.. that was how history was for me the other day.. and I guess I was dozing off but woke up really fast only to look up and find this kid laughing at me. hahah.. I mean I think I would laugh at me too.. I was probably quite the sight! But still.. full on laughing at me! haha.. so that woke me up.. I was so embarrassed.. and after class he comes up to me and says I am so sorry, but you just made my day.. I guess he had been dozing off too and woke up with a start and looked back at the class only to see me doing the exact same thing! Next class period he brought me smarties.. so that I could stay awake.. funny huh!

1 comments:

[ kamilla kaye ] said...

I love watching people when they're trying their hardest not to fall asleep! It's probably my favorite past time...

Kylee, your blog is so cute! It definately made my day.