CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Believe it or not.. I have a twin..

Haha.. so today I am looking over our ward list and the pictures with all of the girls in my ward.. and I see this girl that no kidding looks exactly like me. I looked at the name, and I looked at the picture.. and it was a different girl by the name of I think Sarah.. which is funny because that used to be my nickname.. or part of a nickname when I was little (haha.. shay you will get that part=)) Anyway.. so.. she has dark hair and brown eyes.. so we aren't identical.. but she has the same nose, chin, and smile as me! Weird huh! Shay doesn't even look that much like me.. crazy huh.

2 comments:

Dixon Leavitt said...

i know the sarah story!

Taylor's mom said...

I want to know the sarah story!!! Share. Shay does look like you, more when your hair is straight but I have pitcures at work that some people can not even tell you apart!
Love you!