CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Family






















I have been in such a reflective mood today.. and all I can think about is my cute family. I thought I would share some thoughts..



-My family is my very best friends



-My favorite trip was going to Florida with them.. and I got stuck in between the wall and the bed.. and me and Lyndee were laughing so hard cause they couldn't pull me out.




-I love to be a cheerleader and go watch Landon play football and Lyndee play soccer and Kena dance and Sydnee play soccer and Shay working :)




-When we were little we would go on Sunday drives alot of Sundays. We would drive around for hours.. I didn't love it when I was little.. but I love it now


-Landon gives the best hugs


-My parents listen to me no matter what.. they are the most selfless people I know


-Me and Lyndee and Shay would always make up dances when we were little.. my favorite was the Rockin Robin dance..


-Dad always makes vacations fun.. he is a little kid at heart
-Mom's homeade pumpkin, banana, and zuccini bread
Oh there are so many things I could say.. these are just a sample. I love them so much! They are my life savers.. They lift me up on a daily basis.. and I look up to them so much!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaylee's hair looks good brown. She should totally go dark. I love your family too, they are so much fun!

Shaylee Leavitt said...

hmmm... does my hair look brown in those pics... I think not!:) Rockin Robin dances... I LOVE it!! but you forgot your genie dance.. me and Lyndee loved the genie dance! HEhehehe good times good times! I love you so

Anonymous said...

shaylee...in the picture of your parents kissing, your hair is brown. I like it alot. You should consider going dark!

Jena said...

Oh I love you and your family Ky Ky!!!!

And thanks so so much again for my present. It really was so nice of you