CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

My fun UEA



at frightmares with my cousin Kourt
I could not have asked for a funner UEA! We were the only college in Utah to get both thursday and friday off.. so my break started Wednesday right after school:) A few of my roomates stayed with me and we had movie watching night.. filled with Emperor's New Groove, and Ice Age, and Gilmore Girls.. Aah! loved every moment.. and if you have never seen Emperor's New Groove, you need too.. because you will laugh so hard.. isn't it funny how as we grow older we actually understand all of the jokes in the little kid movies?
I got to take my roomate to get her cast off.. and they use a cool saw! Along with that we went to Sub Zero ice cream and had the yummiest chocolate peanut butter ice cream cone ever!
I got to go watch Lynde play in her quarter final soccer game. Go Davis! I didn't realize how good of a soccer player my sister is.. but she is amazing! I loved watching her play!
Mom took all of us kids to the pumpkin patch.. and I will have to post those pictures later.. but I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in years! it was a blast.. Syd kept wanting to get the biggest pumpkin in the whole patch to take home and carve. haha.. we got some good laughs over that.
On Friday we went "on the tour" as my mom likes to say :) We got this pass called a connect pass. It is $20 for adults to go.. and you get to do all of these things in salt lake like eat at the lion house, ride the tracks, childrens museum, aquarium, planetarium, butte gardens, the zoo, this is the place state park, the olympic park, and thanksgiving point. all for $20. So we planned our day out and hit as much of them as we could! We were beat by the end of the day.. but it was so much fun!
On Saturday we were off to watch Syd play in her last soccer game! GO SWEET PEAS! Syd played great! I think she is going to follow in Lyndee's footsteps when she is older.
After that he headed to frightmares along with the whole state of Utah. I think that was a record people breaker for Lagoon.. haha.. there were so many people there! but it was a blast.. Me and Lyndee were ride buddies! :) and I love how Landon still will hold my hand! aah! it was a blast
What a great weekend! I love my family!

1 comments:

Shaylee Leavitt said...

O ky!
It sounds like so much fun! I miss frightmares. Do you remember when we went with Danielle and I clung so tight onto her mom. O man, was it still that scary?? I miss you!!!!