CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

What an adventure of a weekend!

Okay, this is what life as a college student look like =) Friends walking down the street and talking with each other and laughing! Welcome to SNOW! On the left is my roomate Liz, in the Middle is Emma, and on i'm on the right.


Okay so on Saturday night Liz, Jena, and me were sitting there looking at some videos with my roomate. Saturday was homecoming and we just were hanging out. Well all of the sudden a video of the Mo-tab comes on and Jena was saying how she has never been to the tabernacle to hear the Mo- Tab sing before.. she had only been to the conference center. (take note this was at eleven o'clock that night) and so Jena says "guys we should go see that sometime" and Liz responds with "We should go see them tomorrow!" and we all yell "yeah!" So Liz called her parents who live in Salt Lake and told them we were coming up.. and all three of us hopped in Liz's car and drove up to Salt Lake. We got there at about one thirty.. And I am not spontaneous at all.. and I almost didn't go.. In fact, Jena and Liz had to about force me to go.. I was literally on the verge of not going. But it was a BLAST! and I am so glad I didn't miss it. Liz's house was beautiful! We went to the spoken word on Sunday and afterword we went and watched the Joseph Smith movie where my testimony was strengthened so much! What a fun, random trip! I love these girls too! They are like my sisters!


ROOMATES.. all ten of us! :) starting on the left you got Lisa, April, Mel, Whit, Liz, Me, Casey, Marleen, Amanda, and Emma! I learn so much from these girls! they are all so cute.. and I think that we have way too much fun together! :) haha..
This is my ambassador team! For homecoming our theme was "roundin up the students" so half dressed up like cowboys and the other half as students. It was so much fun! aah! I loved every second! I feel so blessed to be on a team with these guys!
FOOTBALL GAME! It was perfect weather too.. well until it started SNOWING! thank goodness for hot chocolate! haha.. This game was a lot of fun! We won it too by the way.. Snow is ranked #2 in the nation! Whoot Whoot! :)


3 comments:

[ kamilla kaye ] said...

Wow Ky! That sounds like THE busiest weekend ever! You and your roommates are so cute too. I love all your pictures...ADORABLE!

Shaylee Leavitt said...

Ky!
Cute pictures... pretty sure your the cutest one in all of them! I'm so glad you have such great friends! I love you sistah!

heidi said...

You are so ADORABLE!! It looks like you are having so much fun! You are so cute and GORGEOUS! Next time you come through PLEASE stop and say hi!