CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hey! So, I hope that you all had as good as Valentines as I did :)
My day started when my friend Heidi came down to spend the weekend with me. We have been friends since I can remember.. gosh I think I was three and she was four when we met in California. We are both twins. Since Shay got married in May and her twin Heather is engaged and getting married in March we decided that we'd party up the single life in Ephraim :) haha.. We laughed until our stomachs hurt, cried, watched some great chick flicks, ate good food, overall it was just a really fun weekend. We got to visit the Manti temple, which was beautiful with all of the snow covered trees around it. Heidi is truly someone whom I admire.. I am so blessed and grateful for such a good friend. Happy Valentines :)

3 comments:

heidi said...

Ky, thank YOU for the best weekend ever. I couldn't have asked for a better time. Thanks for listening to me and understanding me. You get the things I am going through like no one else could!
I am so ready for another girls weekend! :) You amaze me and I am thankful for all you do. You are definitely an angel in my life (like Elder Holland talked about in conference).

I'm so on missionary mode! haha. Love you

Jack said...

I just got done reading all of your blogs! I miss you so much, I am glad you are having a good time with your life. I am glad that now i can read up on what you are doing... hope to talk to you soon! luv ya!

Joey & Lara said...

Kylee Anderson-- Oh my word! It has been a decade since I have seen you!! I'm glad I ran into your blog! Now I can follow you and know what is going on in you life!! I miss you so much! We need to have a play date sometime soon!!! Love ya girl!! :)