CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Uh...

Okay.. so this blog is dedicated to shaylee. because I think only she will appreciate this and laugh as hard as I do :)

Okay, so it all started today in my speech class. Today, I had to give an informative speech. So I chose to inform my class about how to make caramel popcorn. Well, for the introduction of my speech I took a bite of the already made caramel popcorn.. I swallowed the popcorn and everything..

Okay, now imagine you are in the audience of my class watching me give my speech about how to make caramel popcorn.. and then all of the sudden about three minutes into it I all the sudden cough and a big piece of popcorn comes flying out of my mouth clear to the middle of the audience.

Alright.. if you could visualize that somewhat.. that is exactly what happened to me. And it was so embarrassing. Everyone's eyes were the size of tennis balls as they just stared at me as if to say "eew.. oh my gosh, did that really just happen"

You are probably wondering my reaction to this.. well I just stared back at them and I just started to laugh and I said "Oh my gosh, did that come from my mouth?!" haha.. and me and my whole class just busted a gut.. and I tried to regain my compsure to continue my speech about caramel popcorn.. as if they want to even listen now.. they were in histarics laughing..

Anyway I thankfully got through my speech.. and I was just laughing so hard! Honestly, who does that?! haha... Shay, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ky, that made me laugh!! You're so cute!! I'm glad you can laugh about things! I probably would have gotten so flustered I wouldn't have been able to finish the speech...haha. I luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Ky, you seriously make me pee my pants sometimes. That would have been hilarious to see! I love ya!

heidi said...

Oh my gosh. I laughed SO hard! Thank you thank you for that story!!! I needed that today!

How are you feeling post-spitting things on your class? This must have had some sort of effect?! :) lol

Chris and Angela said...

Kylee! You are the cutest girl alive! That is hilarious, I wish you were in my public speaking class!

Anonymous said...

sooooooo what kind of grade did you get? I hope you got something for the extra flavor you add to your speech