CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Are you finding everything okay?

"Hi, this is Kohl's in Layton where you can expect great things. This is Kylee, how can I help you?"

Are you tired? Do you poop out at party's? Are you feeling listless? Are you feeling rundown? Then Kohl's is the place for you! Find all you need and more! :) (if you aren't an I Love Lucy fan then you won't get that pun :) )

Do you have a hard time finding the shoe department? Do you need to know where the restroom is? Would you like to know if you qualify for the 15% off coupon? Would you like to open a Kohl's charge account? Can't find the size you are looking for? Do you need to know how much that shirt is on sale for? Do you need someone to carry that vaccuum out to your car? Do you need a telephone to use? Do you need someone to get that item that is too high up on the shelf down for you? Are you finding everything okay?

Well.. have no fear, Kylee is here! Needless to say, I am your girl when is comes to shopping at Kohl's!

Yes, I am back at it again.. being a sales floor associate brings upon many laughs, sighs, and hard work. But don't get the wrong impression. I love my job and the different adventures is brings everyday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ky! I totally love I love Lucy too! And I love that Episode.