CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh boys! :)

Okay, so I walk into my grandma Kathy's school and sit down at her desk while she is teaching. My grandma teaches 1st grade in Huntsville. Anyway. So she is teaching this group of first graders and these boys keep glancing over at me and whispering. And then the conversation went like this:
1st grade boy to the other boy: "Look at her, she's really cute! How old is she?"
All the sudden I hear my grandma say "nuh uh, boys! she's way too old for you! She's 19!"
Then the boys all look at me and start to giggle. So then all day I had different boys saunder over to my desk and say : "Kylee, Cache loves you"
Question for you: is it bad that it made my day that the first grade boys thought I was cute?? :) haha.. cause it totally did. What a fun day. I love little kids.

4 comments:

[ kamilla kaye ] said...

Awww! Cute little boys! It's never bad to feel good when someone says you're cute Ky...even if they are six! ha That's such a cute story. I can totally see all those little boys sending their friends up to tell you that they think you're cute! ha ha. Kids are so funny!

#$*MaRLeeN*$# said...

oh my goodness KY! i freakin love you! this is the cutest story ever! I hope your doing great! and can we play soon> PLEEEAAAASSSSE???

heidi said...

OF COURSE IT IS OKAY!!! :) Little kids are the most adorable things ever! They can be so sweet and brutally honest in the same sentence. I'm glad Miss Kylee made their day a little brighter! You are so gorgeous, of course they were loving having you in there!

*liSa* said...

Ky,
I think it's a great thing because little kids are so sweet that they notice the inner light in people! i love you!!