CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh my lanta! Where does the time go?? Well, So many adventures have happened to me this past month.. and a lot of firsts for example: First time river rafting, first time at Utah State, First time night hiking... etc. I am LOVING life right now. School is hard. But well worth it. People are friendly. Squirrells may jump at you. Endless soup and bread is $2.00. Laughter is endless. Late nights are many. The ward is fabulous. Shay died her hair brown. Family phone calls are cherished. Utah State is beautiful. Spin class is early. and I am loving every second here in Logan

3 comments:

Lauren and Carter said...

yay!!!! yay for logan and USU!!! aaahh I love it here. :) And we ARE going to do that date...Carter's b-day this weekend...but don't you worry. :)

EJ said...

um...Let's play Ky! This is Erin. Call me okay?!

Heather said...

Oh it sounds so fun!! I am dying to see Shay's hair brown!!!