CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A wet and rained out Kylee


Yes, this is what I looked like on Tuesday when i got home. I don't know if this picture does it justice- but needless to say.. I was soaked :) I thought that I wouldn't get very wet in the rain.. and right as I thought that it just began to down pour. I've never been so wet from the rain in my life. Pretty sure I was the only person on the street walking. haha.. I think this is where I make an investment for an umbrella :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha, I got caught in the rain on Tuesday too! Except I have an umbrella and it was at home. I just don't check the weather so I don't know when I need the umbrella.

*liSa* said...

Kylee I love you!
Don't worry I would probably be walking in the rain along side with you!