CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Update







Hey! So, I know I am a HUGE slacker in the blogging department. But, what can I say- I've been so busy! I am loving life in Logan. My roomates are my best friends. I feel so blessed to have three such strong spiritual girls as my roomates. I love them like my sisters. We have had so much fun staying up late talking, random adventures with our neighbors, and just loving every second here at college. Yes, it did already snow in Logan! and it is getting to be very cold. I am not sure how I feel about that. But, it is beautiful up here.. and it is so fun only being an hour away from home!

4 comments:

jcook said...

Ah! You are Ashley are roommates?! That is so fun! I miss you girls! Sounds like you are having lots of fun in Logan

Sarah Branca said...

I din't know you were living with Ashley! Tell her hello for me!

Heather said...

SO CUTE!! Yeah logan is like Rexburg...always cold and snowy but isnt it beautiful? Im glad to hear you are doing well. I miss you and love you!!

Kenzy Stephens said...

SHUT UP! You're in LOGAN! oh my and I didn't even know! We should totally play!