CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Aah, the things we do..

So, This past week I have been laying in bed watching movie after movie and eating all the ice cream I wanted. Honestly, I got all of this great treatment for getting my wisdom teeth pulled. So this made me think, what other things can I do so that I can get this same treatment. On the flip side, I didn't like being in so much pain that I couldn't even laugh at my sister who was laying next to me in the same pain I was. I immediately began to thank my lucky stars that I would never have to undergo the frightful event of wisdom teeth pulling again.

However, even though I was sentenced to bed rest; I still found some time to enjoy myself. One funny moment I must comment on one story. It was at three o' clock in the morning. I had gotten up out of bed and Shay had asked me where I was going. I told her that I was making my way upstairs to find more ice. She decided that she would follow. Well, I politely let her get ice first, and then she said "sorry ky, I took all of the ice." So, big tears welled up in my eyes as I made my way back down to that soft bed that I had been laying on forever. I don't know who laughed hardest in pain at this story me or Shay. I think it was one of those had to be there moments.

So, thankfully I write today with a clear head, and only one painful tooth. No more painkillers, special treatment, and ice cream parties. (ok maybe that was a little drastic, of course there will still be ice cream parties!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

so...at my work i get to assist in pulling peoples wisdom teeth and putting them though all that pain that you have been experiencing... i hate to say it but I LOVE IT... I hope that you guys are up and feeling better soon!! I miss ya and love ya tons :)

heidi said...

Feel better soon! We need to hang out!