CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Mama mia..

"So I say Thank you for the music, the songs Im singing Thanks for all the joy theyre bringing Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty What would life be? Without a song or a dance what are we? So I say thank you for the music For giving it to me"

This song goes out to all of the musical's that I have had the pleasure of watching! For all those cute guys that can sing in them; and all of those belted out songs. For all the laughs that I have while watching them. For all of the upbeat songs, the timeless stories, and the embeded memories! Thank you for the music... for giving it to me!

1 comments:

heidi said...

Yeah!! I love your blog. I look forward to many laughs that we can share together through our blogs!