CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Laughter is the world's best medicine

I have to say, I love embarrassing moments. Isn't it interesting, no matter what kind of day you are having that if something embarrassing comes your way, the day all of the sudden is looking a little brighter, or perhaps darker.. depending on who you are. For me embarrassing moments happen on a daily basis. Like just today I go up to this girl who I think is one of my really good friends from high school and give her a big hug and then I look at her.. and it is not the girl I expected it to be. Yeah, I didn't even know who she was. However, she did have the same name as my really good friend. So, poor people who have to endure hugs from a stranger that they don't even know. I am grateful for moments that make me laugh. I truly believe that laughter is the best medicine in this world! I mean think about it, there is no way that a person can laugh and be unhappy at the same time. Many of my most treasured moments are laughing so hard that you can't move and are frozen into some awkward position because your stomach hurts so bad! Aah, that is the life. I am glad that Heavenly Father blessed us with laughter, and embarrassing moments to help us on our way!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

KY!!! i freakin love u and i am so glad you did this blog thing!!!! i know how life has it's embarrasing moments and i have had a share of a lot..( trust me ) but laughing is the BEST way to lighten ur day! Luv ur favorite little friend!!