CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Families are forever

I went to church with my family today. It was the first time in a while that I got to sit with them. Usually I attend a singles ward. I was just sitting there looking down the row at my cute brother and sisters and my mom and dad. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. My family is so important to me! They are one big bear hug. I have no idea what I would do or who I would be without my family.

1 comments:

heidi said...

You are so right....your family is FABULOUS! You guys are all just so beautiful! I love your family too!
(Hey I think if you set your blog to recieve comments from anyone or maybe it is anonymous then they can just be posted and you don't have to ok them. Unless you want to okay all of them :) )